Apr 6, 2020

SS 9 UPDATE

Hi Students

Thank you to those who have replied to me. In regards to submitting assignments and receiving assignments, I will be transitioning from using my blog TO delivering material and receiving it through Microsoft Teams.

Why Microsoft Teams?

1) You email me directly on Microsoft Teams and I can quickly answer (today I received ~120 sporadic emails from students)

2) All assignments will be handed in through Microsoft Teams

3) When/if we have class discussions(live), this is the platform we will use.

SO....your "homework" this week is to learn how to navigate the platform and to sign into your classroom. Please note each block has a different code. DO NOT sign into a different classroom! You will not be on the attendance and your marks will be negatively affected. DO NOT give our code access to a student who is not in our class.

HOW will you receive your code? I will email each class individually with their class code so you don't get confused.

Remember...I'm very new at all of this. Be patient and understanding. I will not upload anything until I'm proficient with it...so Christmas time, I'm guessing? ;)